Translate

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Instruction manual for Bibo 3d printer


I have just recently acquired a Bibo 3d printer. When I got it, the SD card (that contained the instructions for putting it together) was not there.

The printer was about 75% assembled. I looked online to find the instructions or the user manual for assembly, but I had a hard time locating them. I just got the instruction manual so I figured I would make it easier for people to find.

So if you have a Bibo 3d printer....





4 comments:

  1. Thanmk you for posting this!! Mine came w/o a manual too, and its been a great help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this, very helpfull !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just purchased this 3d printer new at auction with no documentation for assembly process. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete