I resewed the head using the machine and it looks a lot better. Then I cut the pieces for the body. I stiched black lines about every two inches down the yellow belly piece. Then sewed the body onto the belly.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
I started working on the felt pattern. I took an old t-shirt and stretched it the way felt would.
Posted by Jeff at 11:41 PM
Monday, October 10, 2011
Ok so, no Grant is not finished yet. I am still working on his legs and paws. And I can hear my mom saying something like: Don't start another project before you finish the first one." But I had to try my hand at a snake puppet. Here is his head. I plan on covering the head with lime green fleece, and his belly will be a bright yellow color.
Posted by Jeff at 12:04 AM